Recruitment Fees - Get the Most Competitive Success Fees in the Market!
A fixed recruitment fee (not as a percentage of the salary) specific by region and unique for any salary. Paid only when the candidate is hired (no retainer).
We invite you to watch this 2 minute video from Patrick Mataix, our founder and CEO. You will discover our new fixed success fees applied by region and currency, making international headhunting affordable for any business by keeping the executive recruitment cost to a minimum.
PHASE I: 100% Free of charge, no executive recruitment cost
- Executive briefing with client (phone or face to face)
- Mandate search set up on our platform
- Selection of 20 to 30 certified candidates matching the general criteria
- Confidential submission, via our platform, of the permanent job or interim assignment offer to the first selection of candidates
- First shortlist of 4 to 6 candidates after having assessed thoroughly their respective records and internal information
- Candidates short list submission to our client for review (including CV in English, specific pitch for the job, 2 references, availability, financial expectations, potential expert papers and/or business case video done by the candidates)
- Candidates short list feedback session with our client
- Organisation of interviews with the candidates selected by our client (video call and/or face to face interviews)
All the above is done by CEO Worldwide team free of charge if no candidate is recruited, no executive recruitment cost will apply.
PHASE II: Executive recruitment cost if one our candidates is recruited by our client
- Executive recruitment cost for a permanent executive position:
We apply a fixed commission specific by region and unique for any executive salary. This fee is only invoiced and due at the time of recruitment. View our fixed recruitment fees by region and by currency.
- Executive recruitment cost for an executive interim assignment, we give our clients the choice between:
1) Paying a fixed fee specific by region and unique for any interim candidate's monthly salary. Our fixed recruitment fee is only invoiced and due at the start of the assignment. In choosing this pricing option, once the interim period starts, our clients are totally free to pursue, stop or offer a permanent position to our candidates without any further obligation to CEO Worldwide. In case our clients wish to outsource the monthly candidate's and client's invoicing and payment, CEO Worldwide could handle that for a 5% fee per month. View our fixed recruitment fees by region and by currency.
2) Paying a monthly fee of 15% of the interim candidate's monthly salary. In choosing this pricing option, CEO Worldwide is in charge of setting up and managing the back to back agreement respectively with our clients and with the interim candidates. Each month, we proceed with the payment of the candidates and we invoice our clients the cost of the candidate (including, fiscal, social and other employment charges) plus our 15% fee. In the event our clients wish to recruit the interim candidate into a permanent position, a digressive percentage fee of the annual gross salary will be charged by CEO Worldwide (except if the candidate is being recruited permanently after a 12 month assignment period).
- In an executive permanent position with a financial investment from the recruited candidate,, specific terms will apply according to the level of investment. Contact us for more information.