Management on Demand™
Our Methodology for Helping You Find an Executive
Management on Demand™ Phases
Phase I: You tell us your executive recruitment needs
- You tell us your executive recruitment needs and together we define the details of the interim management assignment or the permanent position for which you search an interim manager or executive
- We establish the ideal manager profile for the above position (interim management or permanent executive recruitment)
- You return the signed mandate form to us to start the free manager search
Phase II: We search the perfect executive or interim manager for you
- Our executive recruiting services identify, search and pre-select a selection of suitable manager profiles from our executive pool
- We run internal interviews with pre-selected executives and check their availability and motivation
- You receive a selection of the best manager profiles with CVs & their individual pitches for the interim manager or the permanent executive position
Phase I & II of our management on demand service takes less than one week for any country!
Phase III: Interviews and final selection of the candidate for the interim manager or the permanent executive position
- Based on our executive search accomplished in Phase I & Phase II, you select the executive or interim manager you would like to meet and we organize interviews with the selected candidates and yourself
- You choose the manager you wish to recruit. For an interim management assignment: you sign the service contract with CEO Worldwide. For a permanent position: you negotiate the employment contract directly with the executive candidate and you pay the recruitment fee to CEO Worldwide (see full cost transparency)
Phase III of management on demand occurs during weeks 2-3 and depend on your reactivity and availability to attend the interviews we’ll help setup.
Phase IV: The selected executive starts as interim manager or in a permanent position
- Your selected executive from our management on demand service starts the new position in the targeted country
- We monitor the progress of the assignment on a bi-monthly basis (Interim management only)
- You can turn the interim management assignment into a permanent position at any time (see benefits)
Phase IV of management on demand occurs during weeks 3-4 and includes the first 2 weeks of your new international executive's employment with your organization.