CFO – Software – USA
We are looking for a CFO for a company operating in the SaaS industry based in USA (Florida).
Assignment description: The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for all financial and accounting objectives of the Company. The CFO oversees all short-term and long-term budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with the Company’s strategic plan. The CFO is responsible for all tools and systems to provide critical financial information to the CEO and Executive Team while making actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
Objectives: Summary of Job Requirements / Responsibilities:
– Executive Management
• Serve as member of leadership team
• Participate in key decisions pertaining to strategic initiatives, operating model and operational execution
• Serve as final point of escalation for all accounting and financial matters
• Identify, formulate and prioritize by importance the key performance indicators (KPIs) – both financial and operational – that underpin the business, and create regular management reports informing the Executive Team of the business’s performance
• Assess organizational performance against short-term goals and long-term strategy, and advise the CEO on findings and recommendations
• In conjunction with the COO, responsible for all tools and systems to provide critical business and operational information, including all departmental KPIs needed, to the Executive Team and other DRI Managers
• Stay abreast of competitive landscape including M&A activity and strategic investments develop recommendations for strategic planning and report to Executive Team
• Provide recommendations for Company strategic alignment of product, technology and operations to meet the needs of strategic alternatives for those seeking to place capital
• Prepare various analyses and reports required by corporate development efforts
– Financial Planning & Analysis
• Prepare and maintain regular monthly (or weekly) financial planning reports – including clients sales, P&L, Cash Flow and cash flow forecasts, Pro-forma model, etc.
• Lead stakeholder in relationships with investor community and lenders
• Responsible for minimizing tax liability of all partners, YoY, as well as any investment / liquidation activities
• Develop institutional understanding of the financial drivers of the business, including the unit economics that drive incremental profitability
• Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed
• Oversee cash and asset management
• Coordinate department level budgeting process with DRI Management Team and report budget variances to Executive Team
• Develop forward-looking, predictive models and activity-based pro-formas to provide insights into organization’s operations and business plans
– Accounting & Administration
• Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function; supervise company staff for both Miami and LatAm offices
• Ensure and enhance maintenance of appropriate internal controls, systems and procedures
• Ensure timeliness, accuracy and usefulness of financial and management reporting
• Coordinate audits and proper and timely filing of tax returns with state and federal authorities
• Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate / overhead cost allocation
• Oversee weekly cash management, approve weekly payables and execute check-signing
• Oversee all A/R in support of collection activities
• Manage payroll and benefits administration
• Develop risk mitigation strategy and implement procedures to achieve it
• Oversee insurance program, from coverage selection and procurement to claims handling and administration
Duration: Permanent position
Start: Q4 2015
Main business activity: The company provides an hyper-local marketing platform that helps brands in any vertical manage and govern their marketing campaigns and programs with the channel partners that sell their products or services (Local Retailers, Distributors, Agents, Sales Reps, Dealers, VARS, Employees, Franchises.) The platform is deployed by enterprise marketers looking to protect brand integrity and to increase speed to market messaging with pre-created high quality content to be co-branded by the partners.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, we kindly invite you to apply by clicking on the following link: CFO job opportunity application process Or feel free, please, to kindly forward the job offer link to your relevant network that may find it of interest. Many thanks!