Chief Marketing Officer/VP Marketing – Software – USA
We are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)/VP Marketing for a company operating in the SaaS industry based in USA (Florida).
Assignment description: The CMO/VP Marketing is a strategist with proven success in marketing and oversees the Company’s marketing for prospects, a.k.a.; Fortune 1000 brand clients.
This position is responsible for the development, sell-through and performance of all lead generation programs including content, strategy, creative development and project management.
This role works to develop the Company as an industry and thought leader – spreading brand and product awareness in key forums as identified by the Executive Team.
This individual is responsible for recruiting collaboration, training and developing team members into a highly efficient, productive and results oriented department.
This position is currently responsible for all components of marketing with the exception of: Product / Service, Price and Distribution of the Company products/services, although may be asked to work with relevant stakeholders to formulate future strategies in these areas.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing plan and executing on plan including:
– Goals – Marketing goals for the organization for each year – with proper focus and benchmarks defined
– Strategy – Definition of our Target Markets and Value Proposition
– Tactics – Brand, Communication and Incentives
– Implementation – All infrastructure, processes and scheduling
– Control – Evaluation and analysis
• Responsible for product awareness to prospects and clients, including go-to-market strategy for new features and product announcements
• Build lead nurturing strategies using Pardot for Sales Team
• Charged with managing marketing spend efficiently effectively
• Build brand as a clear leader in the industry
• Responsible for identifying tradeshows and industry publications for brand awareness and lead gen opportunities, allocating spend and deploying resources accordingly
• Responsible for working directly with Digital Product Manager in support of materials and tactics needed to support Marketing Concierge Programs
• Develop new templates, processes and models for large-scale sub-account marketing execution
• Responsible for mentoring and building a team as the department continues to grow
Duration: Permanent position
Start: Q4 2015
Main business activity: The company provides an hyper-local marketing platform that helps brands in any vertical manage and govern their marketing campaigns and programs with the channel partners that sell their products or services (Local Retailers, Distributors, Agents, Sales Reps, Dealers, VARS, Employees, Franchises.) The platform is deployed by enterprise marketers looking to protect brand integrity and to increase speed to market messaging with pre-created high quality content to be co-branded by the partners.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, we kindly invite you to apply by clicking on the following link: Chief Marketing Officer job opportunity application Or feel free, please, to kindly forward the job offer link to your relevant network that may find it of interest