Executive Search and Executive Recruitment by CEO Wolrdwide
“After over 20 years at the head of our Malaysian subsidiary (the company has 100 staff with a TO of $ 10m and serves the producers of palm oil – plantations and refineries – via its six offices countrywide), we had to replace our General Director, who took his pension. We asked a local recruitment agency to find a replacement but were not satisfied with the results. That’s why we asked the international recruitment agency CEO Worldwide, with whom we previously successfully worked on the recruitment of a General Director in India.
Our search criteria were the following:
- Operational experience and P&L responsibility with an international industrial equipment company
- Management experience of 100+ staff
- Significant experience in Malaysia
- Bilingual English and Malaysian
- Dynamic Manager with an experience preferably in mechanics or electronics
- With the objective to redynamise the businesses by improving company culture and the cooperation with the rest of the group, to consolidate the client base and to increase sales or to launch different activities.
After a telephone briefing we signed the mandate and CEO Worldwide could present us very fast with a first selection of 6 candidates. They organised video interviews via Skype after which we met 2 candidates in Kuala Lumpur and finally we asked one to meet our board of directors at the UK head quarter of Avery Weigh-Tronix. Thanks to the close support of CEO Worldwide with the negotiations and the signature of the contract, we could quickly finalise the recruitment.
The organisation of interviews via Skype brought us considerable time and cost savings.
In summary, within this international context, where access to high calibre managerial experience was of utmost importance, we chose the service of CEO Worldwide to deliver this candidate in a very short time frame rather than expatriation or the service of a local recruiting agency…”
Mike Scott, Vice-President and General Director