iCEO™ Vetting Process
iCEO™ Vetting Process for International Executives and Interim Managers
The candidates who successfully complete our selection and vetting process are iCEO™ vetted and will be offered professional opportunities matching their respective experience and expectations such as:
- Interim manager assignment
- Permanent executive position
- Non-executive director position
- Coaching & consulting assignment
- Executive positon with investment
Our candidates vetting process in 3 steps:
Step I: Identification - scouting - referrals
- From our online platforms, social networks and partners network referrals (VCs, LBO funds, PE, Alumni MBA associations, board members, other iCEOs, clients...)
Step II: Application and iCEO™ certification process
- CV & achievements approval (including video CV check if any)
- iCEO application form approval
- Candidate videos and expert papers checked by our team
- iCEO online bio approval with display on our Executive Search Engine
Step III: Define a 4-6 candidates short list for a given opportunity
- Build up a pre-selection of 20-30 suitable candidates based on the client criteria
- Skype/Zoom interviews all pre-selected candidates and our team
- 2 candidate’s references (from previous boards) checked by our team
- Final 4-6 vetted candidates selection submitted to our clients
- Call us: USA +1 646 898 2014 | UK +44 203 137 2581 | France +33 970 448 419 | Germany +49 89 5480 3739 | India +91 124 663 7651
a timely professional matching process to identify and present the right international executives with relevant local expertise amongst our interim managers, executives, and executive investors.
a unique cross-border reactivity with a first selection of international executives submitted to our clients in less than 10 days through an executive search amongst our executives and interim managers.
for any executive recruitment, the clients have the flexibility either to sign a few months interim management agreement or to hire directly our vetted executives for a permanent position.
100% success fees based on executive recruitment closing. A fixed recruitment fee specific by region and unique for any salary. No retained fees. No exclusivity.