Short Bio of Liz
Strong P&L CEO global leader, expertise in strategy & marketing, business development, managing global businesses, driving teams for success. Reinventing offer for service companies, restructuring/re-engineering, turning around businesses.
Turning around several businesses. Developing great people. Tripling revenues and profits of several organizations. Winning huge multimillion dollar assignments from Fortune 500 companies, with C Suite relationships. Managed 80 countries and 1600 people.
Industry Sector Competencies
• E-Commerce /Internet
• Consumer Goods
• Marketing Consultancy
• Function: Board member, interim CEO, advisory role
• Sector: All Sectors
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position: No
• Consultant: Yes
• Availability: Full time
• Prefered Locations: Paris, London, NY, LA,
Additional Professional Interests
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• South Africa (The Rep. of)
• Technologies to market (Professional)
• Business development (Expert)
• Acquisition and shadow management (Professional)
• New product or service launch (Expert)
• Geographical expansion (Expert)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Expert)
• Close down or sell off (Professional)
• Pre or post investment audit (Professional)
B.A. & Masters
Dutch, English, French
more than 15 years
Start-up, SMB, Multinational
Have a specific requirement in mind?
Submit a search mandate.
If you have a specific role to fill we can help. Simply submit your search here and we will send you between three and five suitable executive candidates within seven days.
There's no exclusivity or retained fees attached, just a selection of the very best candidates matching your criteria.
CEO Worldwide is different. Our fees are fixed and based on success and we offer a 100% 12 month replacement guarantee.
Submit your search today and we will be in touch to discuss your needs in confidence, at a time to suit you.