Short Bio of Norman
Home country: USA
CEO of public, private firms with record of transforming complex, struggling businesses into stable, viable enterprises.
Turnaround of firm whose share price had plummeted from $44 to $0.04, had 35 days cash remaining and no orders in-house. Stablized company, retaining customers and largest shareholders. Sold assets for 3X market cap and closed reverse merger at additional 2.5X market cap providing shareholders with excellent upside potential.
Industry Sector Competencies
• E-Commerce /Internet
• IT/Computer Hardware
• Systems Integration
• Function: interim or permanent leadership
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position: Yes
• Consultant: Yes
• Availability: Full time
• Prefered Locations: US or UK
Additional Professional Interests
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• Technologies to market (Professional)
• Business development (Professional)
• Acquisition and shadow management (Professional)
• New product or service launch (Professional)
• Geographical expansion (Professional)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Expert)
more than 15 years
Start-up, SMB, Multinational
Founder or co-founder
Have a specific requirement in mind?
Submit a search mandate.
If you have a specific role to fill we can help. Simply submit your search here and we will send you between three and five suitable executive candidates within seven days.
There's no exclusivity or retained fees attached, just a selection of the very best candidates matching your criteria.
CEO Worldwide is different. Our fees are fixed and based on success and we offer a 100% 12 month replacement guarantee.
Submit your search today and we will be in touch to discuss your needs in confidence, at a time to suit you.