Juan Ramon's Profile
Position: COO/Managing Director
Home country: USA
An experienced senior manager as CxO, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary to public and private companies with global operations in over 40 countries.
Demonstrated vision, integrity, and sound business judgment to CxOs. With excellent communication skills, he managed complex strategic transactions, M&A, contracts, PE, IPO, SEC, Corporate governance, IP & outside counsel management. Developed international market access strategies, domestic & foreign government relations and advocacy. Equally effective at managing departments, formulating marketing strategies, balancing budgets, and implementing cost-saving measures.
Industry Sector Competencies
• E-Commerce /Internet
• Function: CxO
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position: Yes
• Operational: Yes
• Availability: Full time
• Prefered Locations: Europe, USA, Latin America
Additional Professional Interests
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• Personal Financial Investment: 150-350K USD
• Technologies to market (Professional)
• Business development (Professional)
• Acquisition and shadow management (Professional)
• New product or service launch (Professional)
• Geographical expansion (Professional)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Professional)
• Pre or post investment audit (Professional)
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
more than 15 years
Start-up, SMB, Multinational
Founder or co-founder
Juan Ramon's video
Have a specific requirement in mind?
Submit a search mandate.
If you have a specific role to fill we can help. Simply submit your search here and we will send you between three and five suitable executive candidates within seven days.
There's no exclusivity or retained fees attached, just a selection of the very best candidates matching your criteria.
CEO Worldwide is different. Our fees are fixed and based on success and we offer a 100% 12 month replacement guarantee.
Submit your search today and we will be in touch to discuss your needs in confidence, at a time to suit you.