Short Bio of Chamberlain
Top regional and Pan-African executive of two leading global multinational companies with robust track record of pursuing and integrating seamless synergistic linkages across business units while balancing profits with principles.
Led the displacement of an incumbent to win a $35M USD contract. By leveraging on our solid technical and commercial sales track record based on superior technical and service quality differentiators.
Industry Sector Competencies
• Function: EXECUTIVE POSITION / ROLE IN: STRATEGIC, OPERATIONS & BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
• Sector: Oil & Gas, Energy and Power
• Interim Manager: No
• Permanent Position: Yes
• Operational: Yes
• Availability: Full time
• Prefered Locations: Nigeria
Additional Professional Interests
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• Business development (Expert)
• Acquisition and shadow management (Professional)
• New product or service launch (Professional)
• Geographical expansion (Professional)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Professional)
MBA - International Management; BEng - Chemical Engineering
more than 10 years
Have a specific requirement in mind?
Submit a search mandate.
If you have a specific role to fill we can help. Simply submit your search here and we will send you between three and five suitable executive candidates within seven days.
There's no exclusivity or retained fees attached, just a selection of the very best candidates matching your criteria.
CEO Worldwide is different. Our fees are fixed and based on success and we offer a 100% 12 month replacement guarantee.
Submit your search today and we will be in touch to discuss your needs in confidence, at a time to suit you.