Position: COO/Managing Director
Home country: Germany
Founder & CEO of international consulting company - strategic planning, IT - organization and application SW development; Project management Worldwide - infrastructure and fossil and renewable energy
CEO of up to 1.000 employees, successful reorganization to lean management 400 employees; Responsible for bidding consortium >150 employees from 19 companies, for Monaco's urbanisation of the sea project - successfully short listed as only non French (we were from Qatar) consortium - volume > 8 b €;
Industry Sector Competencies
• IT/Computer Hardware
• Financial Services
• managerial consulting
• Function: CEO,CFO,COO, project manager, international management
• Sector: field and company size independent
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position: Yes
• Operational: Yes
• Availability: Full time
• Prefered Locations: Germany, Europe, USA
Additional Professional Interests
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• South Africa (The Rep. of)
• Technologies to market (Expert)
• Business development (Expert)
• Acquisition and shadow management (Professional)
• New product or service launch (Expert)
• Geographical expansion (Expert)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Expert)
• Pre or post investment audit (Expert)
MBA Wharton Business School, Dipl. Kfm. Munich University
more than 15 years
Start-up, SMB, Multinational
Founder or co-founder
Have a specific requirement in mind?
Submit a search mandate.
If you have a specific role to fill we can help. Simply submit your search here and we will send you between three and five suitable executive candidates within seven days.
There's no exclusivity or retained fees attached, just a selection of the very best candidates matching your criteria.
CEO Worldwide is different. Our fees are fixed and based on success and we offer a 100% 12 month replacement guarantee.
Submit your search today and we will be in touch to discuss your needs in confidence, at a time to suit you.