Short Bio of John
Home country: USA
MD of Military & Aerospace Simulation & Training Co.; Chairman & CEO of US Public Educational Software Co.; Founder, Chairman & CEO of US Education Services Co. - strong operations, R&D and sales background
Grew US Public Co. from 250 - 800 employees; acquired 8 small Cos.; in 4 years: Rev $33M - $142M, Def Rev $2M - $86M, EBITDA up $30M, Debt $15M - $0, cash $0 - $45M, stock $3 to $36, Market Cap $47M - $400M
Industry Sector Competencies
• Simulation & Training
• Function: CEO
• Sector: Education & Training, Aerospace, Defense, Software, Hi-Tech
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position: Yes
• Operational: Yes
• Prefered Locations: USA, UK, Europe, ME, Asia, Africa, SA in order
Additional Professional Interests
• Operational Coaching on demand
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• Technologies to market (Professional)
• Business development (Expert)
• Acquisition and shadow management (Expert)
• New product or service launch (Professional)
• Geographical expansion (Expert)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Expert)
• Close down or sell off (Professional)
• Pre or post investment audit (Professional)
1) Electrical & Mechanical and Telecommunications Engineering & 2) Electrical & Electronic, Telecommunications & Computer Engineering
more than 15 years
Start-up, SMB, Multinational
Founder or co-founder
Have a specific requirement in mind?
Submit a search mandate.
If you have a specific role to fill we can help. Simply submit your search here and we will send you between three and five suitable executive candidates within seven days.
There's no exclusivity or retained fees attached, just a selection of the very best candidates matching your criteria.
CEO Worldwide is different. Our fees are fixed and based on success and we offer a 100% 12 month replacement guarantee.
Submit your search today and we will be in touch to discuss your needs in confidence, at a time to suit you.