Home country: USA
French Branch CEO and EMEA Managing director (4 years /300 people) for an Automatic Fare Collection world leader . Founder of Information Technology R&D organizations in the USA, Europe, APAC.
As a COO then CEO/ EMEA Managing director, turned around a negative PNL from a 6 .0 ebitda loss back to profitability in 3 years. Reorganized Operations, Software Development, certified Project Management (Prince 2), established ITIL Customer Support and restored public and private customers' confidence.
Industry Sector Competencies
• IT/Computer Hardware
• Function: CEO, Managing Director or VP, Business Unit or Medium size Company
• Sector: Information Technologies, Transportation
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position: Yes
• Operational: Yes
• Prefered Locations: USA
Additional Professional Interests
• Operational Coaching on demand
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• Technologies to market (Expert)
• Business development (Professional)
• New product or service launch (Professional)
• Geographical expansion (Expert)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Expert)
Coaching on demand
MS in Electrical Engineering UC Berkeley
more than 15 years
Have a specific requirement in mind?
Submit a search mandate.
If you have a specific role to fill we can help. Simply submit your search here and we will send you between three and five suitable executive candidates within seven days.
There's no exclusivity or retained fees attached, just a selection of the very best candidates matching your criteria.
CEO Worldwide is different. Our fees are fixed and based on success and we offer a 100% 12 month replacement guarantee.
Submit your search today and we will be in touch to discuss your needs in confidence, at a time to suit you.