Job Offer for International Executives and Interim Managers
If you are interested in this position, please apply online using the form below. We'll keep you informed shortly about the follow-up of your application.
Please see below one of our current job offers including some offering investment opportunities: interim management or permanent executive positions, non-executive positions, investor only. If you wish to receive the non-disclosed job offers and opportunities that match your profile, we kindly invite you to register as a certified iCEO.
|2679||Divisional COO/Operations Director||no||Australia, Western Australia||Technology or Engineering services||Permanent position|
Assignment: COO (of a Business Unit) role to provide the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures and people systems in place to effectively grow the organisation and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
The position accomplishes this through an engaging, constructive and energetic style, guided by the challenging objectives of the company.
Objectives: • Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a technology, digital and service organisation that mirror the adopted vision and core values of the company. Bottom line: Build a great company to work for.
• Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
• Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
• Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
• Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
• Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the company.
• Support and drive the digital transformation change programme and key processes throughout the regions.
• Motivate and leads a high performance management team in the regions.
• Attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place.
• Provide coaching as a cornerstone to the develop succession and career development for key talent.
• Act as a key account leader through direct contact with clients and partners.
• Assist, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the company to meet sales, growth and market share objectives.
• Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
Duration: Permanent position
Start: Q4 2018
Main business activity: A leading global mining equipment, technology and services (METS) company
If you want to apply for this position
You are not iCEO™ certified yet:
Submit your profile and CV
This website is secured using a GANDI SSL Digital Certificate. This ensures that all information you send to us via the World Wide Web will be encrypted.