Job Offer for International Executives and Interim Managers
If you are interested in this position, please apply online using the form below. We'll keep you informed shortly about the follow-up of your application.
Please see below one of our current job offers including some offering investment opportunities: interim management or permanent executive positions, non-executive positions, investor only. If you wish to receive the non-disclosed job offers and opportunities that match your profile, we kindly invite you to register as a certified iCEO.
|2797||CFO/Chief Financial Officer||no||Germany, Munich||Healthcare||Permanent position|
Assignment: CFO of the German subsidiary of a prominent private equity-backed healthcare group. He will guide and lead the German business on its ambitious growth path.
Objectives: - Lead the German finance function (Strategic Controlling, PMI, IT, Tax);
- Implement and optimise management information systems and KPIs.
- Conduct budget planning and forecasting
- Coordinate and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Report financial results to the management board, advisory board, lenders and shareholders.
- Manage cash and liquidity and drive working capital improvements
- Improve and optimise finance processes and control instruments and tools
- Be the main point of contact for auditors, tax advisors, lawyers and other external contacts.
Duration: Permanent position
Start: Q1 2019
Main business activity: The company is a subsidiary of a private equity-backed healthcare group with operations in Europe.
If you want to apply for this position
You are not iCEO™ certified yet:
Submit your profile and CV
This website is secured using a GANDI SSL Digital Certificate. This ensures that all information you send to us via the World Wide Web will be encrypted.