Job Offer #2797
|2797||CFO/Chief Financial Officer||No||Germany, Munich||Healthcare||Permanent position|
Assignment: CFO of the German subsidiary of a prominent private equity-backed healthcare group. He will guide and lead the German business on its ambitious growth path.
Objectives: - Lead the German finance function (Strategic Controlling, PMI, IT, Tax);
- Implement and optimise management information systems and KPIs.
- Conduct budget planning and forecasting
- Coordinate and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Report financial results to the management board, advisory board, lenders and shareholders.
- Manage cash and liquidity and drive working capital improvements
- Improve and optimise finance processes and control instruments and tools
- Be the main point of contact for auditors, tax advisors, lawyers and other external contacts.
Duration: Permanent position
Start: Q2 2019
Main business activity: The company is a subsidiary of a private equity-backed healthcare group with operations in Europe.
If you want to apply for this position
- Call us: USA +1 646 898 2014 | UK +44 203 137 2581 | France +33 970 448 419 | Germany +49 89 5480 3739 | India +91 124 663 7651
a timely professional matching process to identify and present the right international executives with relevant local expertise amongst our interim managers, executives, and executive investors.
a unique cross-border reactivity with a first selection of international executives submitted to our clients in less than 10 days through an executive search amongst our executives and interim managers.
for any executive recruitment, the clients have the flexibility either to sign a few months interim management agreement or to hire directly our vetted executives for a permanent position.
100% success fees based on executive recruitment closing. A fixed recruitment fee specific by region and unique for any salary. No retained fees. No exclusivity.