Job Offer for International Executives and Interim Managers
If you are interested in this position, please apply online using the form below. We'll keep you informed shortly about the follow-up of your application.
Please see below one of our current job offers including some offering investment opportunities: interim management or permanent executive positions, non-executive positions, investor only. If you wish to receive the non-disclosed job offers and opportunities that match your profile, we kindly invite you to register as a certified iCEO.
|2799||VP Global Total Rewards||no||USA, Southwest||Electronic components and embedded solutions||Permanent position|
Assignment: Leads the development of global C&B strategies, policies, and practices and aligns organizational goals to ensure company remains competitive in the labor market. Implements programs designed to improve human capital management. Continually improves company’s C&B policies in order to foster a high- performance culture and to attract, develop and engage the best possible talent. Leads Global Reward Center of Expertise (COE) programs and processes, leveraging locally deployed COE resources for implementation.
Reports to the Chief HR Officer.
Objectives: • Partners with HR executives and business leadership to ensure COE, HR and Service Delivery Center (SDC) programs support the organization.
• Earns the trust and confidence of company’s senior management team; provides expertise and consultative guidance in aligning programs to drive performance results globally.
• Oversees the development of Compensation philosophy, strategies and practices aligned with the company’s strategic objectives.
• Provides technical/analytic
company-wide Total Rewards strategy.
• Monitors and analyzes trending information, as well the organization’s compensation objectives and competitive market position are responsive to business needs, fiscally prudent, and legally compliant.
• Develops and manages senior staff personnel responsible for the analysis, development and implementation of Compensation programs, policies, practices and procedures.
• Initiates global C&B
with OD/HR peer group, including international HR leaders.
• Responsible for the design of long Committee meeting materials.
• Manages the corporation’s global equity programs and strategy around market pricing of executives.
• Builds a competitive Benefits program that provides value and flexibility effectiveness.
• Is instrumental in the establishment of long range objectives for the company Benefit programs.
• Designs and recommends Benefits programs to management by assessing employee requirements, reviewing competitor and general industry practices, and analyzing cost impact.
• Advocates for company’s employees to balance their needs against the needs of other stakeholders.
• Manages key Benefits personnel responsible for the research, contract negotiation, implementation and administration of global employee benefit programs.
• Monitors vendor contracts/relationships, and contract negotiation/administration as well as overseeing key employee C&B communications.
• Oversees the design, implementation, communication, and compliance to C&B policies.
• Develops a collaborative partnership with key stakeholders.
• Collaborates with senior/executive management concerning matters of significance to the company.
• Partners with the CHRO on development of materials for presentation to the Compensation Committee.
• Works collaboratively with the Committee’s external consultant on the development of executive
compensation plans, benchmarking and recommendations.
• Ensures a strong, diverse talent bench by attracting, engaging, developing and retaining top talent.
• Develop talent that can excel in change and thrive in a continuous improvement culture.
• Directs complex C&B projects and associated resources in a matrix environment as assigned.
Duration: Permanent position
Start: Q1 2019
Main business activity: The company is one of the world's largest distributors of electronic components and embedded solutions.
If you want to apply for this position
You are not iCEO™ certified yet:
Submit your profile and CV
This website is secured using a GANDI SSL Digital Certificate. This ensures that all information you send to us via the World Wide Web will be encrypted.