C-Level Job Offer - Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer - ID 3020
C-Level Job Offer: Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer - Business applications
Please see below the details for this c-level job offer. If you are already a member of our iCEO™ community, you can apply directly by entering your registered email below. Not a member yet? Apply as iCEO here and join our iCEO™ community.
|3020||Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer||No||USA, New York||Business applications||Permanent position|
The company is looking for a Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer to champion, promote, and continue to guide the company’s DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) strategy and initiatives.
The company is operating remotely, for the time being; however, once offices reopen in the future, this role will transition into New York
As a member of the Human Capital Leadership Team, you will be responsible for setting companywide Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) strategy:
- Contribute to the broader global Human Capital vision, strategy, and execution of initiatives helping ensure the strategic goals align as appropriate across the broader organization.
- Partner with the centers of excellence to proactively contribute to new programs that are designed to meet the current and future I&D needs of the organization.
- Serve as a strategic subject matter expert to senior leadership focused on transformation.
- Partner with senior leaders to create highly effective leadership teams with an understanding of and dedication to the company’s inclusion and diversity initiatives and objectives.
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and execute best practices that promote employee engagement and foster a high-performing global workforce that contributes to the company’s strategic growth.
- Play an active role in successfully executing M&As and integrating acquisitions into the business with a particular focus on representation and diversification.
- Recommend and design organizational changes to optimize organization and talent.
- Assess the current state of the Talent Acquisition team and global objectives and develop a diverse recruitment strategy with regard to diversity and representation
Duration: Permanent position
Start: Q3 2021
Main business activity: The company provides the best products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact business applications worldwide.
If you want to apply for this c-level position
- Call us: USA +1 646 583 1584 | UK +44 203 137 2581 | France +33 970 448 419 | Germany +49 89 5480 3739 | India +91 124 663 7651
a timely professional matching process to identify and present the right international executives with relevant local expertise amongst our interim managers, executives, and executive investors.
a unique cross-border reactivity with a first selection of international executives submitted to our clients in less than 10 days through an executive search amongst our executives and interim managers.
for any executive recruitment, the clients have the flexibility either to sign a few months interim management agreement or to hire directly our vetted executives for a permanent position.
100% success fees based on executive recruitment closing. A fixed recruitment fee specific by region and unique for any salary. No retained fees. No exclusivity.