C-Level Job Offer - CTO/Chief Technical Officer - ID 3033
C-Level Job Offer: CTO/Chief Technical Officer - Software
Please see below the details for this c-level job offer. If you are already a member of our iCEO™ community, you can apply directly by entering your registered email below. Not a member yet? Apply as iCEO here and join our iCEO™ community.
|3033||CTO/Chief Technical Officer, VP of Engineering, SVP of Engineering, Senior Director of Engineering||No||USA, NYC||Software||Permanent position|
The company is seeking a CTO to help scale revenue growth through the design and development of its technology organization. This is an opportunity to lead the next phase of growth for the company.
The role will require a creative and passionate, business-oriented leader who will be responsible for the vision and implementation of the overall technology strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of scaling a SaaS engineering organization, serving as both a visionary people leader and technical expert.
Partnering with the management team, the CTO will be critical in developing the company’s holistic business strategy and leading the technical initiatives to achieve those goals.
Areas of Impact:
- Strategic Acumen
● Define, architect, and execute the plans required to fulfill the company’s business and technology strategies
● Grow and scale the team by recruiting world-class talent, as needed.
● Create and foster a team culture conducive to innovation, high productivity, and high quality in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Technical Expertise
● Own the engineering process to produce quality software with effective and efficient execution, define goals for the engineering team and help them achieve those goals.
● Collaborate with the Head of R&D and VP of Network Operations to build on the technical architecture, and drive architectural investments across all aspects of the company’s platform (enterprise, consumer, mobile, and 3rd party integrations).
● Collaborate with the VP of Product to plan and envision the future of our products in a way that continues to differentiate us in the marketplace.
- Inspiring Leader
● Empower the team to manage and execute technology projects in a reliable and timely fashion with strong communication to stakeholders.
● Foster collaboration, inclusion, continued learning, technical depth and exceptional work.
● Instill a culture of urgency while not sacrificing code confidence and product quality.
● Provide daily inspiration, leadership, and management to the company’s technology team across the US and Mexico, including the development and performance management of a motivated team.
- Trusted Partner
● Work in partnership with internal cross functional teams to drive revenue and grow business capabilities.
● Provide input into annual budget exercises and manage technology spending that aligns with budgets and forecasts.
Duration: Permanent position
Start: Q3 2021
Main business activity: The company is a visual media technology company that delivers innovative tech and user experiences across search, collaboration, content display, secure access and distribution, workflow automation, and artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML).
Across its platform of SaaS products, the company manages over 750 million visual assets for 75,000+ professional photographers and over 1200 large brands, including universities, pro sports teams, corporate and consumer
brands, and leading nonprofits.
If you want to apply for this c-level position
- Call us: USA +1 646 583 1584 | UK +44 203 137 2581 | France +33 970 448 419 | Germany +49 89 5480 3739 | India +91 124 663 7651
a timely professional matching process to identify and present the right international executives with relevant local expertise amongst our interim managers, executives, and executive investors.
a unique cross-border reactivity with a first selection of international executives submitted to our clients in less than 10 days through an executive search amongst our executives and interim managers.
for any executive recruitment, the clients have the flexibility either to sign a few months interim management agreement or to hire directly our vetted executives for a permanent position.
100% success fees based on executive recruitment closing. A fixed recruitment fee specific by region and unique for any salary. No retained fees. No exclusivity.