- USA +1 646 583 1584 | UK +44 203 137 2581 | France +33 970 448 419 | Germany +49 427 1947 9618 | India +91 124 663 7651
C-Level Job Offer - Human Resources Director - ID 3115
C-Level Job Offer: Human Resources Director - BioTech
Please see below the details for this c-level job offer. If you are already a member of our iCEO™ community, you can apply directly by entering your registered email below. Not a member yet? Apply as iCEO here and join our iCEO™ community.
|3115||Human Resources Director||No||USA, California||BioTech||Permanent position
The Company is looking for an experienced and versatile Human Resources Director to join its dynamic team and support its long-term goals.
• Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic Planning and Core Management Team Responsibilities
- Partner with CHRO to inform strategic planning process; develop cross-organizational objectives and tactics
- Execute the HR strategic plan and ensure operational goals are met; facilitate cross-organizational communication and collaboration
- Partner with the Head of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging to infuse DEI throughout HR practices, policies and initiatives and foster a work culture grounded in the Company Core Values
- Be a change agent, implementing and driving the Company Human Resources innovation
• Culture, Employee Engagement and Workforce Planning:
- Lead efforts to attract, retain and motivate employees through employee engagement and employer branding initiatives.
- Partner with department heads and Senior Leadership team to lead workforce planning and organizational development efforts, including succession planning.
- Guide the Company employee relations programs to identify, address and resolve problems. Serve as an advisor to HR staff on escalated issues to ensure appropriate application of performance guidelines, policies and procedures are followed consistently and equitably.
• HR Team Leadership and Performance Management:
- Direct the planning, development, implementation, budgeting, and support of all Human Resources department functions, creating both short and long-term goals. Track metrics to ensure goals are met.
- Lead the effort to revamp performance management ensuring alignment with the Company strategic plan and Core Values.
- Lead HR technology improvements.
- Facilitate staff meetings in support of HR programs and initiatives
• HR Compliance:
- Ensure that the Company meets all compliance and record-keeping requirements, with an emphasis on keeping abreast of state and local laws in which the Company does business.
- Oversee OFCCP and immigration compliance.
- Manage policies, standards, and practices to ensure fair, consistent, and effective operations.
Start: Q2 2023
Main business activity: A fast growing healthcare and biotech company focused on saving lives and improving health by pioneering new technologies for early (complex) deseases detection
If you want to apply for this c-level position
- Call us: USA +1 646 583 1584 | UK +44 203 137 2581 | France +33 970 448 419 | Germany +49 89 5480 3739 | India +91 124 663 7651
a timely professional matching process to identify and present the right international executives with relevant local expertise amongst our interim managers, executives, and executive investors.
a unique cross-border reactivity with a first selection of international executives submitted to our clients in less than 10 days through an executive search amongst our executives and interim managers.
for any executive recruitment, the clients have the flexibility either to sign a few months interim management agreement or to hire directly our vetted executives for a permanent position.
100% success fees based on executive recruitment closing. A fixed recruitment fee specific by region and unique for any salary. No retained fees. No exclusivity.