iCEO Connect is an exclusive and confidential portal dedicated to our certified executives and interim managers (iCEOs).
If you are a certified iCEO, please sign in below to keep your records updated:
You need help to use iCEO Connect? Please contact us:
Tel. : +44 203 137 2581
Benefits to keeping your international executive or interim manager records regularly updated:
- Improve the quality of our matching process
- Promote your latest short bio via our Executive Search Engine
- Create your CV or Business Case video using our new iCEO video studio free of charge. We strongly advice you to take advantage of this video opportunity, as by experience, a personal video greatly improves your visibility and the chance to attract outside recruiters.
- Promote your latest video free of charge via our Executive Search Engine, our Youtube channel, our google+, and our facebook
- Diffuse your expert papers via our Executive Search Engine, our blog, and our linkedin group
If you are not a certified iCEO yet, please register and join our certified international executives community now: Register as iCEO
The majority of our communication is done by email - including the sending of job offers. Thus please ensure to "whitelist" emails from ceo-worldwide.com with your provider and to clear our email address with your antispam system.
Thank you for your confidence in CEO Worldwide.
International Talent Acquisition Director
Watch the latest video from one of our certified executives or interim managers
Currently director iCEO Consulting on Demand Founder & CEO of one high tech company Business development for high tech software company Strong international experience, in marketing for innovation View short bio...
Read the latest insight paper written by one of our executives
Armando Camarillo, CEO, Mexico based, iCEO #49937
All family owned businesses (FOB) have to face, one day or another, the passing of the reins to the next generation. This is a delicate moment in the life of any family-run organization. At that point, SMEs that have planned (and developed) in advance family protocols and succession agreements, will be in a much better position to achieve a generational transition without compromising the future and the continuity of the company itself. Read more...