iCEO Connect is an exclusive and confidential portal dedicated to our certified executives and interim managers (iCEOs).
If you are a certified iCEO, please sign in below to keep your records updated:
You need help to use iCEO Connect? Please contact us:
Tel. : +44 203 137 2581
Benefits to keeping your international executive or interim manager records regularly updated:
- Improve the quality of our matching process
- Promote your latest short bio via our Executive Search Engine
- Create your CV or Business Case video using our new iCEO video studio free of charge. We strongly advice you to take advantage of this video opportunity, as by experience, a personal video greatly improves your visibility and the chance to attract outside recruiters.
- Promote your latest video free of charge via our Executive Search Engine, our Youtube channel, our google+, and our facebook
- Diffuse your expert papers via our Executive Search Engine, our blog, and our linkedin group
Let us help you to promote you - call for papers
Let us promote your expert insight papers via our marketing channels and get noticed by potential clients and employers. We are looking for: expert papers, white papers, case studies, success stories, e-books. You can upload your paper directly via your iCEO Connect account or send it to me: [email protected]
If you are not a certified iCEO yet, please register and join our certified international executives community now: Register as iCEO
The majority of our communication is done by email - including the sending of job offers. Thus please ensure to "whitelist" emails from ceo-worldwide.com with your provider and to clear our email address with your antispam system.
Thank you for your confidence in CEO Worldwide.
International Talent Acquisition Director
Watch the latest video from one of our certified executives or interim managers
Strong strategic investment management experience with a large multi-national insurer most recently at Chief Investment Officer level. Experience working in the USA, UK and Asia-Pacific at mid and senior management levels including developing new businesses. View short bio...
Read the latest insight paper written by one of our executives
Read our last iCEO insight paper
How You Can Grow Your Company Globally?
Written by Herb Lair
First, Why your company should be interested in the global market? For the same reason that Apple, Starbucks, FedEx, Caterpillar, Microsoft, Walmart, Netflix, McDonalds and others are, most of their future growth will come from that market. In small to medium size companies, it may come as revenue growth or as an opportunity to increase the value of your company, if you and your investors decide to exit.