iCEO Connect is an exclusive and confidential portal dedicated to our certified executives and interim managers (iCEOs).
If you are a certified iCEO, please sign in below to keep your records updated:
You need help to use iCEO Connect? Please contact us:
Tel. : +44 203 137 2581
Benefits to keeping your international executive or interim manager records regularly updated:
- Improve the quality of our matching process
- Promote your latest short bio via our Executive Search Engine
- Create your CV or Business Case video using our new iCEO video studio free of charge. We strongly advice you to take advantage of this video opportunity, as by experience, a personal video greatly improves your visibility and the chance to attract outside recruiters.
- Promote your latest video free of charge via our Executive Search Engine, our Youtube channel, our google+, and our facebook
- Diffuse your expert papers via our Executive Search Engine, our blog, and our linkedin group
If you are not a certified iCEO yet, please register and join our certified international executives community now: Register as iCEO
The majority of our communication is done by email - including the sending of job offers. Thus please ensure to "whitelist" emails from ceo-worldwide.com with your provider and to clear our email address with your antispam system.
Thank you for your confidence in CEO Worldwide.
International Talent Acquisition Director
Watch the latest video from one of our certified executives or interim managers
Consultant and expert of emergency and crisis situations, for the European Commission and several Ministries. Trainer for top-ranked civil servants from Foreign Office. View short bio...
Read the latest insight paper written by one of our executives
Mike Hoff, CEO, United Arab Emirates (The) based, iCEO #39215
It's helpful to define Leadership as "any attempt to influence" and Courage as "the ability and willingness to confront fear, pain, danger or uncertainty". So together Leadership Courage can be described as any attempt to influence a person or situation in the face of controversy where there is an easier option available. Quite often this alternative is a simple "Yes, I agree" rather than put your voice into the ring. It is this strength of conviction and verbalising those thoughts that are running around in a Courageous Leaders head that differentiates them from the yes people... Read more...