Job Offer for International Executives and Interim Managers
If you are interested in this position, please apply online using the form below. We'll keep you informed shortly about the follow-up of your application.
Please see below one of our current job offers including some offering investment opportunities: interim management or permanent executive positions, non-executive positions, investor only. If you wish to receive the non-disclosed job offers and opportunities that match your profile, we kindly invite you to register as a certified iCEO.
|2647||International VP Sales||no||Thailand, Bangkok||Construction Industry||Permanent position|
Assignment: The International VP Sales' mission will be to develop the business across the company's subsidiaries located in Asia, India, Middle East, Europe, and the Americas.
Objectives: - Drive and implement the sales strategy and budget objectives across the network.
- Provide operational and visible support to local management teams on sales and business-related
- Promote internal cooperation and communication through coordination, coaching and training as well as
systems (CRM, and marketing tools) in line with group policies, whilst adapting to local business
practices and cultural diversity of teams.
- Strengthen and continue to develop an efficient sales ground force able to drive the company’s growth
objectives in a durable and profitable manner.
- Share best sales practices across all the locations.
- Identify and lead cross-selling strategies between the different territories.
- Be a negotiator and facilitator in strategic negotiations / clients / projects.
- Ensure company presence and leadership in major construction projects worldwide by organizing
appropriate sales strategies and optimizing sales opportunities and potential.
- Report about the sales activities, the status of the major pending projects, the cooperation with key
accounts and partners; elaborate on short-term development objectives.
- Participate in technical seminars and exhibitions to promote the company’s products and services.
- Ensure proper updates of the sales forecast from all territories on a monthly basis so that inventories
and production capacities are adequate to serve the markets.
Duration: Permanent position
Start: Q3 2018
Main business activity: The company is a world leading manufacturer of engineered steel and fiber products for the building, civil and power industries, among other activities.
If you want to apply for this position
You are not iCEO™ certified yet:
Submit your profile and CV
This website is secured using a GANDI SSL Digital Certificate. This ensures that all information you send to us via the World Wide Web will be encrypted.