C-Level Job Offer - Transition COO - ID 3002
C-Level Job Offer: Transition COO - Software / Artificial Intelligence / IT Enterprise SaaS
Please see below the details for this c-level job offer. If you are already a member of our iCEO™ community, you can apply directly by entering your registered email below. Not a member yet? Apply as iCEO here and join our iCEO™ community.
|3002||Transition COO||No||Switzerland, Canton of Vaud or Valais||Software / Artificial Intelligence / IT Enterprise SaaS||6 months|
Transition COO (6-month interim assignment renewable once with possible appointment to a permanent position after the transition period)
• Finalise and execute business plan and budget 2020-2021 with operational priority in road to French speaking markets (Switzerland, France, Belgium)
• Develop, with help from the board and external experts, strategy for fundraising (CHF 3 M+) or technology sale, identify metrics to be achieved and start executing to achieve metrics
• Key Objectives by 31 Dec 2020:
o Revenues by 31 December 2020 in excess of 100 k CHF
o Forecasted Revenues for 2021 in excess of 800k CHF
o Develop extended business plan for board approval
• Retain talent
• Create a winning team / high-performance organisation
• Lead the Marketing & Sales efforts – including partnering
Duration: 6 months
Start: Q2 2022
Main business activity: The company provides state-of-the-art, validated and ethical behavioural intelligence tools that understand human behaviour in different contexts, resulting in better processes and interactions with customers.
Current applications are in Human Resources, Automotive, Fintech, Market Research as well as in the medical and safety industries.
If you want to apply for this c-level position
- Call us: USA +1 646 583 1584 | UK +44 203 137 2581 | France +33 970 448 419 | Germany +49 89 5480 3739 | India +91 124 663 7651
a timely professional matching process to identify and present the right international executives with relevant local expertise amongst our interim managers, executives, and executive investors.
a unique cross-border reactivity with a first selection of international executives submitted to our clients in less than 10 days through an executive search amongst our executives and interim managers.
for any executive recruitment, the clients have the flexibility either to sign a few months interim management agreement or to hire directly our vetted executives for a permanent position.
100% success fees based on executive recruitment closing. A fixed recruitment fee specific by region and unique for any salary. No retained fees. No exclusivity.