C-Level Job Offer - Chief Innovation Officer - ID 3024
C-Level Job Offer: Chief Innovation Officer - Consumer Goods
Please see below the details for this c-level job offer. If you are already a member of our iCEO™ community, you can apply directly by entering your registered email below. Not a member yet? Apply as iCEO here and join our iCEO™ community.
|3024||Chief Innovation Officer||No||France, Ile de France||Consumer Goods||Permanent position|
As Chief Innovation Officer, you will support a global approach to innovation, utilising the Company’s extensive expertise to create a highly advanced and value added technical capability for the organisation.
You will provide the vision, technical direction and leadership to a dedicated team responsible for the design, development and maintenance of innovative and market-leading products, which will enable the company to increase market share within existing and new markets.
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to :
- Create and deliver a global technical innovation strategy.
- Work in collaboration with the commercial team, to drive business success through a suite of products that delivers to customer wants and creates needs through innovative solutions.
- Horizon scanning through organisation and industry research to identify a wide range of innovative technologies.
- Accountable for developing and driving R&D across the Company’s portfolio for new product development.
- Implement and maintain the overall project plan and monitor the progress of projects.
- Coordination of synergies globally, driving change and innovative process improvement initiatives.
- Working to support the team in evaluating, researching, planning and conducting experiments leading to the commercialization of innovative concepts.
- Lead a team of experts in the development of products and processes which are innovative, competitive, `designed for manufacture` and safe.
- Communicate the innovation value proposition for the Marketing teams
- Lead and inspire the team, driving them to deliver their own successes, and supporting people to achieve their best whilst supporting their wider needs.
- Develop the commercial acumen of the team, enabling focus on profitability and ROI in relation to all processes and product ranges.
- Continually explore opportunities to modernize the laboratory working practices, utilizing technology led automation wherever possible, and initiating appropriate teams to deliver.
Duration: Permanent position
Start: Q3 2021
Main business activity: The company is a flavour & fragrances producer and distributor worldwide.
If you want to apply for this c-level position
- Call us: USA +1 646 583 1584 | UK +44 203 137 2581 | France +33 970 448 419 | Germany +49 89 5480 3739 | India +91 124 663 7651
a timely professional matching process to identify and present the right international executives with relevant local expertise amongst our interim managers, executives, and executive investors.
a unique cross-border reactivity with a first selection of international executives submitted to our clients in less than 10 days through an executive search amongst our executives and interim managers.
for any executive recruitment, the clients have the flexibility either to sign a few months interim management agreement or to hire directly our vetted executives for a permanent position.
100% success fees based on executive recruitment closing. A fixed recruitment fee specific by region and unique for any salary. No retained fees. No exclusivity.