C-Level Job Offer - CEO - ID 3084
C-Level Job Offer: CEO - Maritime Telecommunication & Navigation products and services
Please see below the details for this c-level job offer. If you are already a member of our iCEO™ community, you can apply directly by entering your registered email below. Not a member yet? Apply as iCEO here and join our iCEO™ community.
|3084||CEO||No||United Arab Emirates (The), Abu Dhabi||Maritime Telecommunication & Navigation products and services||Permanent position|
The company is looking for a CEO who is Entrepreneurial, Dynamic and Highly mature, who have a sincere passion to build a career in the Maritime telecommunications industry, which requires strong leadership, self - direction and ability to build excellent networks within the maritime community.
The CEO will be responsible for:
• Increasing sales revenue and profitability for the company by effectively managing the sales and marketing tasks.
• Refining overall Brand Positioning, USP and creating brand guidelines.
• Promoting and enhancing the brand image of the company.
- Key Accountabilities:
• Responsible for overall business Topline and meeting P&L as per the business plan
• Responsible for managing Principals and Key Customer relationship for the specified market
• Identify areas of market potential and growth and provide insights for building a strategy for growth of the company.
• Full accountability and supervisory responsibilities for the Company.
• Establish own milestones and objectives to meet business goals.
• Report to the board of Directors.
• Influence organization, customers and peers within industry on contribution of specialization.
• Significant responsibility for the work of team members.
• Overall management of the business relationships with customers.
- Business skills:
• Communicate effectively, formally and informally, with colleagues, subordinates and customers.
• Take initiative to keep skills for self and team members up to date.
• Maintain awareness of developments in the industry.
• Demonstrate creativity and innovation in applying strategies for the growth of the company
- ROLE REQUIREMENT:
• Responsible for overall growth and progress of the company.
• Responsible for fulfilling Order Booking and Revenue Budgets
• Maintain a thorough partnership with existing client (Accounts) at different levels
• Responsible for successfully driving large pursuits that will result in multi-year annuity business of Current Accounts: Collaborate to develop detailed account plans including organization maps, growth area identification, strategy for lead generation/ opportunity conversion, likely budgets/ timelines; Identify and assess cross-selling/up-selling opportunities in existing accounts and Net New Accounts.
• Work with Sales team and Marketing team to prepare & present standard/tailored credentials to create Leads/Opportunities in net new accounts both on reactive and proactive models
• Work in existing accounts to present best practices/ case studies from other engagements to ensure participation in planned RFPs and gain entry into other planned opportunities where we do not have a presence currently
• Interact closely with Sales team for Identifying and assessing cross-selling/up-selling opportunities in existing accounts primarily focussed towards Digital solutions & Transformation initiatives of the account
• Lead campaign execution to create net new leads/ opportunities
• Support Event participation along with Principals to generate net new demand and Market positioning. Work closely with Marketing team in this initiative
• Review and work jointly with Sales Team to cleanse CRM Pipeline entries (Leads/ Opportunities) and report at the level of specific accounts
• Manage client communication in building solution proposals.
• Develop financial model in coordination with Client Acquisition and Delivery team
• Guide Sales team members in response planning/execution in support of larger deals
• Conduct research on industry/ regional trends as it applies to solutions, engagement models, service delivery models, commercial models and share with Marketing team
• Working with Business and Delivery teams to come up with innovative/new service offerings, service delivery models for addressing new markets
• Help in creation of new sales collaterals for the business unit e.g. whitepapers, brochures, sales playbooks, presentations etc.
• Align with the Principal OEMs to understand their roadmap and manage & collaborate in the solution building activity
• Review account interlock performance on a monthly basis and present integrated reporting• Present status report on pursuits on a weekly basis (including win/ loss report)
• Leverage and strengthen partner relationships to better execute pursuits and win opportunities
Duration: Permanent position
Start: Q3 2022
Main business activity: The company provides marine equipment Spares Supplies Services & IT Software Solution. Specialists in the complete range of Maritime telecommunication products and services, including airtime services.
If you want to apply for this c-level position
- Call us: USA +1 646 583 1584 | UK +44 203 137 2581 | France +33 970 448 419 | Germany +49 89 5480 3739 | India +91 124 663 7651
a timely professional matching process to identify and present the right international executives with relevant local expertise amongst our interim managers, executives, and executive investors.
a unique cross-border reactivity with a first selection of international executives submitted to our clients in less than 10 days through an executive search amongst our executives and interim managers.
for any executive recruitment, the clients have the flexibility either to sign a few months interim management agreement or to hire directly our vetted executives for a permanent position.
100% success fees based on executive recruitment closing. A fixed recruitment fee specific by region and unique for any salary. No retained fees. No exclusivity.