Home country: USA
Software Executive with core skills in strategic planning, sales & business development, and global expansion. General Management experience leading sales, marketing, product, support and services organizations globally. Documented record for managing change that transforms companies and drives profits and growth.
CEO of a NASDAQ traded performance management software company later acquired by US private equity firm Thoma Bravo. Led the company to profitability, launched new products, doubled sales in 3 years, and increased shareholder value +75%.
Industry Sector Competencies
• E-Commerce /Internet
• IT/Computer Hardware
• Systems Integration
• Function: President/CEO/COO/ Head of BU
• Sector: Sofware, Technology, Telco
• Interim Manager: Yes
• Permanent Position: Yes
• Operational: Yes
• Availability: Full time
• Prefered Locations: USA, Canada, France, Belgium, UK, Israel
Additional Professional Interests
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• Personal Financial Investment: 150-350K USD
• Technologies to market (Expert)
• Business development (Expert)
• Acquisition and shadow management (Professional)
• New product or service launch (Expert)
• Geographical expansion (Expert)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Expert)
• Close down or sell off (Professional)
Masters in Management Information Systems
English, French, Hebrew
more than 15 years
Start-up, SMB, Multinational
Founder or co-founder
Insights from Gad
Have a specific requirement in mind?
Submit a search mandate.
If you have a specific role to fill we can help. Simply submit your search here and we will send you between three and five suitable executive candidates within seven days.
There's no exclusivity or retained fees attached, just a selection of the very best candidates matching your criteria.
CEO Worldwide is different. Our fees are fixed and based on success and we offer a 100% 12 month replacement guarantee.
Submit your search today and we will be in touch to discuss your needs in confidence, at a time to suit you.