Position: Executive Consultant
Home country: USA
Lifelong top achiever. Founder & CEO of a software company, followed by 20 years of a successful management consulting during which time earned an MBA with Honors and Ph.D. with research in Business Ethics.
In my first consulting engagement I led a technology professional services from $400K / year to almost $3M / year in eighteen months. The next highest impact was leading a consulting engagement that transformed an electric utility marketing environment.
Industry Sector Competencies
• E-Commerce /Internet
• Public Sector
• Business Ethics
• Function: Consultant at the C-Level and/or Advisor to Board of Directors
• Sector: Electric Utility; Software; Apparel; Education
• Interim Manager: No
• Permanent Position: No
• Operational: Yes
• Prefered Locations: San Antonio, Texas as home base.
Additional Professional Interests
• Operational Coaching on demand
• Non Executive Director Assignments
• Technologies to market (Expert)
• Business development (Expert)
• Acquisition and shadow management (Professional)
• New product or service launch (Expert)
• Geographical expansion (Expert)
• Company rescue or turnaround (Expert)
Coaching on demand
BA / Political Science, MBA / Strategy / Ph.D./Leadership Studies, Business Ethics
more than 15 years
Founder or co-founder
Have a specific requirement in mind?
Submit a search mandate.
If you have a specific role to fill we can help. Simply submit your search here and we will send you between three and five suitable executive candidates within seven days.
There's no exclusivity or retained fees attached, just a selection of the very best candidates matching your criteria.
CEO Worldwide is different. Our fees are fixed and based on success and we offer a 100% 12 month replacement guarantee.
Submit your search today and we will be in touch to discuss your needs in confidence, at a time to suit you.