C-Level Job Offer - Senior Project/Program Manager - ID 3137
C-Level Job Offer: Senior Project/Program Manager - Integrated Digital, Engineering and Application Services
Please see below the details for this c-level job offer. If you are already a member of our iCEO™ community, you can apply directly by entering your registered email below. Not a member yet? Apply as iCEO here and join our iCEO™ community.
|3137||Senior Project/Program Manager||No||USA, Atlanta||Integrated Digital, Engineering and Application Services||Permanent position|
The purpose of the Senior Project Manager role is to manage delivery of a project driving operations and delivery governance, ensuring right talent supply chain to optimize customer satisfaction and cost of delivery
• Ensure 100% compliance to Project SLA’s, information security protocols and all customer’s contractual obligations
• Conduct periodic cadence with the quality team to take proactive measures to resolves issues/ possible escalations
• Conducts periodic cadence with Workforce Management Group (WMG) to ensure 100% fulfillment as per the program/ project requirement
• Identify and close early warnings on a project to avoid any customer escalations
• Identify and resolve potential risks or early warning signs onproject delivery to drive for ZERO surprise escalations and eliminate any revenue leakage
• Interact and engage with tools team to bring in new tools in the project to automate certain pointers/ elimination of any noise in the project
• Plan and conduct periodic idea campaigns to generate new solutions to the problems/ define better ways of working
Capability Development and Talent Pipeline Creation:
• Create and deploy a workplan to fulfil the required demand from all the talent channels including external (lateral, contractors etc) hiring in coordination with Talent Acquisition team
• Plan and drive rotations for seed positions and ensure replacement plan to be arrived ahead of rotations
• Forecast talent requirements as per the current and future business needs
• Build an internal talent pool and ensure their career progression within the organization
• Drive diversity in leadership positions
• Lead and drive engagement initiatives for the team
Duration: Permanent position
Start: Q2 2022
Main business activity: Global information technology, consulting and business process services company
If you want to apply for this c-level position
- Call us: USA +1 646 583 1584 | UK +44 203 137 2581 | France +33 970 448 419 | Germany +49 89 5480 3739 | India +91 124 663 7651
a timely professional matching process to identify and present the right international executives with relevant local expertise amongst our interim managers, executives, and executive investors.
a unique cross-border reactivity with a first selection of international executives submitted to our clients in less than 10 days through an executive search amongst our executives and interim managers.
for any executive recruitment, the clients have the flexibility either to sign a few months interim management agreement or to hire directly our vetted executives for a permanent position.
100% success fees based on executive recruitment closing. A fixed recruitment fee specific by region and unique for any salary. No retained fees. No exclusivity.