CEO Worldwide is in the Who's recruiting in BELUX
Press Release - 11 Aug 2008
CEO Worldwide is in the « Who's Recruiting Who in BELUX »
Since 1989, in Denver (Colorado), Future-Based Consultancy (FBC), Daniel C. Renson's company, has always promoted the human values enormous potential and is now proud to announce its new BELUX partnership with CEO Worldwide, www.ceo-worldwide.com to introduce an intelligent and transparent combination of Interim Management and permanent Executive Recruitment worldwide.
Value and proposed differentiators of the "Management On Demand":
- sophistically protected professional confidentiality
- impressive global resources supporting the experienced and flexible local proximity
- free advice (job profile definition) and selection of candidates
- fast service-selection within one week, interviews within 2-3 weeks from initial request, depending on the client reactivity
- flexible interim to permanent recruitment solutions according to the client demand
- success-based and transparent recruitment fees
- "one-stop shop" for worldwide recruitment needs: duly certified iCEOs in 26 industry sectors, 166 countries (80 languages)
The FBC founder-owner www.fbc-e.com is a largely experienced mature senior adviser who is internationally recognized in various places, including in the USA or the Far East regions. Strategy, start-ups, commerce, organization, recruitment, coaching, change and knowledge management, cultural diversity are among what has built his expertise. Our highly flexible virtual organization share the same kind of empathy with the clients to serve them like if they were participating for years with their enterprise conduct.
Last minute ...
A portion of the continuously growing manager pool with 6502 top executive profiles worldwide are part of the exclusive iCEO Business Investor Group. Managers from this group of business investors are looking for a new challenge to which they can bring their experience and knowledge while at the same time taking a real stake in the company through a personal investment. More on www.ceo-worldwide.com